Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Colaboracion de ​ Crispin Rendon: Galeana Book and Laredo Conference http://home.earthlink.net/~genteran/GaleanaV2.pdf

​---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
​​
Crispin Rendon
<crispin.rendon@gmail.com>
Date: 2015-07-01 14:50 GMT-05:00
Subject: Galeana Book and Laredo Conference
To:


This email is going out to everyone in my genealogy address books.

 

I have posted another free online book.

Families of, Galeana, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Two

http://home.earthlink.net/~genteran/GaleanaV2.pdf

 

 

Today I got another of many emails asking if I will be going to the annual Texas Hispanic Genealogy Conference in Laredo.



Ten years ago the Laredo conference was my first. I had hope to meet Lupita Castillo. She was the president of that group. She had been emailing me for some time always asking me to help one of her members with research. I was glad to help. Sadly she died shortly before the conference. My primo Jose Felipe de la Garza was at the conference leading a field trip. I had know Jose for some years. He lived in Ventura, California. I had visited him and his wife many times. Some wonderful times. He has since died of cancer. I met Guadalupe Martinez and his wife for the first time at that conference. He has since passed away. Joel Rene Escobar was selling his books there. His sisters have taken over his book sales since he died. Angel Brown, Charles Sadler, Gilbert Patino all gone.  Anyway, I very much enjoyed that conference and those since then. I am not going this year. 

Back in my teenage years I remember an acquaintance died in a car accident. I had a reoccurring thought that I was somehow responsible. The idea was nonsense in that I only heard about the accident some time later. Since then when someone dies that I have known I get those same thoughts. Silly but true.

 

My sanity aside; the take away is: make an impression, it may outlive you.



Best Regards,




--

Crispin Rendon





--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Genealogia Molecular Mexico" de Grupos de Google.
Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a genealogia-molecular-mexico+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Para publicar en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a genealogia-molecular-mexico@googlegroups.com.
Visita este grupo en http://groups.google.com/group/genealogia-molecular-mexico.
Para acceder a más opciones, visita https://groups.google.com/d/optout.